Baby massage is increasingly popular as it provides numerous benefits to your babies health and well-being and is a lovely opportunity to bond with your baby.
Research shows that baby massage benefits sleeping, crying and the hormones that influence stress levels and improves parent-infant interaction.*
The course will include:
- How to safely apply massage techniques and routines
- Learn different techniques to help different conditions
- Learn your babies responses and reactions
- Relaxation techniques, massage and simple stretches to release tension and improve posture for the parent
- Small class sizes so lots of individual attention and advice
- A course manual to take away with you
- Tea and cake – an opportunity to talk, make friends and ask our physio or any of our team here at the clinic any questions.
Our baby massage class runs on tuesday mornings 11 – 12.15 and is taught by our physiotherapist Ruth Bennett. Just call 01392 875770 to book or to ask any questions.
*Cochrane review 2006